A couple of bizarre stories last week involving famous men and the women they were stalking.
In the entertainment world, Jim Carrey did this:
“Deeply bizarre and deeply creepy.”
That’s how the State Department is describing a surprising find inside the compound of Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi: a photo album filled with page after page of pictures of Condoleezza Rice, the former secretary of state who visited Tripoli in 2008. The pictures were first highlighted here on PhotoBlog and went on to be published around the world.
In an interview with Al-Jazeera television in 2007, he said this:
“I support my darling black African woman,” he said. “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. … Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. … I love her very much. I admire her, and I’m proud of her, because she’s a black woman of African origin.”
- Did Gaddafi Have a Crush on Condoleeza Rice: Photo Album Suggests He Did (themoderatevoice.com)
- Gadhafi Kept Photo Album Full Of Pictures Of Condi Rice (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Jim Carrey Sends Creepy Stalker Video Message to Emma Stone – Watch Now! (binsidetv.net)
- Watch: Jim Carrey Professes His Love For 22-Year Old Emma Stone (socialtimes.com)
- Jim Carrey Sends a Creepy Video Love Letter to Emma Stone (newsfeed.time.com)