Kind of an overhyped controversy, because here it is:
The moral: Anything digitized is going to end up on the Internet.
- Too Hot for TED: Income Inequality (nationaljournal.com)
- TED Finally Posted The Income Inequality Speech You Weren’t Supposed To See (businessinsider.com)
- TED: Even more elitist than we thought (salon.com)
- Too controversial: Why TED won’t post Nick Hanauer’s talk about taxing the rich (geekwire.com)
- TED Refuses to Post Talk By Venture Capitalist Who Says Rich People Don’t Create Jobs (crooksandliars.com)