Tax breaks for the rich: more of the same

Things never change when it comes to taxes and the rich.

wapo_tax_breaks_0The top 20 percent get more breaks than the remaining 80 percent. A lot more. This chart doesn’t break down the figures for the top 1 percent, but based on past charts, we know the scale will be off the charts.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s