This pretty much says it all:
Sen. Marco Rubio, the leading Republican behind the Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform bill, says he will not vote for the legislation he helped write and has staked his political future on, unless substantial changes are made before final Senate consideration.
How can you negotiate with these guys when they can’t even negotiate with themselves?
- Marco Rubio threatens to walk away from his own immigration bill (dailykos.com)
- Once again, Marco Rubio is waffling on immigration reform (blogs.e-rockford.com)
- Rubio threatens to betray his allies on immigration reform (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- WATCH – Rubio Warns He May Abandon Immigration Bill (patdollard.com)
- Marco Rubio: I can’t vote for immigration bill unless changes are made (therightscoop.com)