Baby Titus was on a roll, sinking shots like Luke Hancock in the NCAA finals. Then the brainless wonderboy of Fox News decides, “Hey, baby. Catch this.”
Baby’s not there to catch. Baby’s like Kobe Bryan. He’s there to shoot.
Dude, the kid’s 2-years-old. There’s this issue of hand-eye coordination. Notice that when dad has the ball, he puts it in the kid’s hands. But Kilmeade, the first time he touches the ball, figures a pass is in order because, hell, otherwise he’d have to take two steps to hand the kid the ball.
Think I’m overreacting? Check this out:
After returning from commercial break, Kilmeade asked: “Do you really feel that I was at fault there or should have Titus had his hands up?”
Hit Girl, what do you think?
- Fox & Friends’ Brian Kilmeade Brings End to Reign of Adorable Little Titus (bleacherreport.com)
- Kilmeade makes toddler cry on live TV by smashing his face with a basketball (rawstory.com)
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host makes basketball-playing baby cry (ftw.usatoday.com)
- Fox News Host Smacks Toddler In The Face With A Basketball, Blames The Child (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- WATCH: News Anchor Brian Kilmeade Makes ‘Trick Shot’ Titus Ashby Cry With Pass To The Face (socialitelife.com)
- Fox News Anchor Makes Celebrity Toddler Cry, Shifts Blame to Child (gawker.com)