Since the developing theme from the right is, “We have to impeach Obama, because ….???”, here’s a handy flowchart to see how far it will get (from Talking Points Memo):
You haven’t heard any impeachment talk?
Here’s a Republican congressman from Michigan:
Here’s a Republican congressman from Texas:
Here’s another Republican congressman from Texas:
Here’s a Republican congressman from Utah:
And the list goes on. But again, refer to the chart at the top.
- Republicans grasp straws to justify ‘dreams’ to impeach Obama (tv.msnbc.com)
- House GOPer says impeaching Obama would be ‘dream come true’ but there’s just one little problem (dailykos.com)
- House Republican says he’s met with lawyers about impeaching Obama (thehill.com)
- Obama Impeachment Talk of the Town Hall (abcnews.go.com)
- GOP Congressman has the sads, finds out he can’t impeach Obama just because he doesn’t like him (freakoutnation.com)
- GOP Congressman Claims: We Probably Have Enough House Votes to Impeach Obama (mediaite.com)
- Obama is ‘close’ to impeachment, says GOP Sen. Coburn (tv.msnbc.com)