During the GOP presidential campaign, the ochre weasel did the following against his opponent Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Just as bad):
1. Trump retweeted an unflattering photo of Cruz’s wife, Heidi, juxtaposed with his wife, Melania.
2. Trump threatened to “spill the beans” on Heidi Cruz.
3. Trump suggested that Cruz’s father may have been involved in the Kennedy assassination.
4. Trump breathed life into the Cruz “birther” conspiracy. (Ted was born in Canada)
5. Trump said he wouldn’t even accept Cruz’s endorsement.
6. Trump attacked Cruz’s faith.
So, during the Nuremberg Rally that took place in Cleveland this summer, Cruz did this::
He didn’t outright endorse the neon peacock, and as a result pissed off the Pump Truppets in the crowd. Given the list above, you can see that anyone with integrity would do the same.
But “Ted Cruz” and “integrity” aren’t words you would normally use in a full sentence. Time passes. Broken hearts heal. And the abused seeks forgiveness from the abuser.
After a bitter primary battle that culminated with Ted Cruz being booed off the stage at the Republican National Convention, the Texas senator says he will vote for Donald Trump.
Way to go, Ted. You didn’t let us down. We knew you didn’t have it in you.