A blast from the past:
U.S. first lady Melania Trump did not cover her head Saturday when they arrived in Saudi Arabia on the opening leg of his first international tour since taking office.
Two years ago, then-citizen Trump criticized then-first lady Michelle Obama’s decision to go bare-headed on a January 2015 visit with her husband.
“Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted. We have enuf enemies,” Trump tweeted at the time, including a short-hand spelling for “enough.”…
While Mrs. Trump dressed conservatively Saturday in a long-sleeved, black pantsuit accented with a wide, gold-colored belt, her below-the-shoulder brown hair blew in the breeze at King Khalid International Airport in the capital city of Riyadh.
She followed the example set by other, high-profile Western women, including Mrs. Obama.
I’m blaming you, pump truppets. He’s a lying bucket of horse vomit and has always been one. And you keep letting him vomit in your skull cavity.
Sean Spicer is an idiot, but you knew that:
Time for a history lesson:
Gas is a chemical weapon, Sean. (Fucking moron!)
Maybe this is why El Cheeto chose the air strike. From VSB:
At the time of writing, there are roughly 134813274894 different theories circulating today about why he decided to bomb Syria, when the most likely one is that he had some really good waffles for breakfast at Mar-a-Lago on Monday, and really liked the maple syrup, and kept saying “That was some really bomb syrup.” And an aid was like “Excuse me, sir? You want to bomb Syria?” And he was like “Yeah, I want some bomb syrup.” And now Syria is bombed, and Trump just fired that aid for not bringing him any more syrup.
Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner — these are not exceptional men. These vile chickenhawks are just ordinary and petty White dudes with money and power. That’s it. There’s nothing to see other than what you see. Maybe they’ll cause World War III, and maybe they won’t. But stop giving these barely sentient bumbling fucks so much damn credit for being so aggressively mediocre.
I believe the thought process went something like this:
By now, you should know that Orange Marmalade has banned U.S. entry of Muslims from certain countries. (From the Washington Post):
The president’s order, signed Friday, suspends admission to the United States of all refugees for 120 days and bars for 90 days the entry of any citizens from Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.
- Trump’s International Golf Club conglomerate is close to completing a 7,205-yard golf course in Dubai. Trump’s United Arab Emirates business partners originally said that Trump’s stance on Muslims in the U.S. won’t affect the golf course deal.
- Ivanka Trump, the business tycoon’s daughter and executive vice president of development & acquisitions for the Trump Organization, told the Hotelier Middle East that the company’s luxury line of hotels, Trump Hotel Collection, plans to build hotels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia in an exclusive interview in May.
- The international airline Qatar Airways has had a New York office in the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- In Turkey, Mr Trump’s company has been paid up to $10 million since 2014 by the developers of the luxury Trump Towers Istanbul to affix his name to the complex.
- Trump lists two companies on his FEC filing possibly related to business in Egypt: Trump Marks Egypt and Trump Marks Egypt LLC.
- Trump Hotels has plans to open two properties in Indonesia with MNC Group, a Jakarta-based media company. He received up to $5 million in royalties for each property last year, according to his personal financial disclosure.
Now, if you look at the Muslim countries President Hookerpiss has banned, and you look at the Muslim countries where he’s making money, notice that one of these things is not like the other.
For historical context:
Osama bin Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in 1957 or 1958.
The hijackers in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S. were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon.
Because we only ban Muslims from countries that produce terrorists who pose a threat to America, right?
MOSCOW (AFP) – Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas has asked Russian President Vladimir Putin to help stop the United States moving its embassy to Jerusalem, a top Palestinian official said Friday.
Saeb Erekat said he had passed on the message from Abbas to Putin during a visit to Moscow during which he met Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
“The letter asks President Putin to do what he can about the information we have that President-elect Donald Trump will move the embassy to Jerusalem, which for us is a red line and dangerous,” Erekat said.
On Friday the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem used his sermon at the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound to say the embassy move would represent an “assault” on Muslims across the globe.
According to Mohammad Shtayyeh, a senior Palestinian official and Fatah central committee member, the Palestinian leadership has been informed by diplomatic contacts that Trump could call for the move in his inauguration speech on January 20.
So the world is convinced that Vlad can keep his little pony in check. Oh, and this story appeared on Breitbart News, the official news outlet for President-elect Hooker Piss.
I can’t believe the words coming out of Rudy Giuliani’s mouth:
What the hell did he just say? In the eight years “before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States.” Am I dreaming? Was he not the fucking mayor of New York City on Sept. 11, 2001?
This is Republican rhetoric at its purest form. The country today is a bleak hellscape because nothing bad happened until Barack Obama became president.
Let’s go through the list of Republican “truths”:
- The economy was in great shape before Obama took office:
2. The stock market was running on all cylinders until Obama was elected:
3. The auto industry was booming and its jobs were secure until Barack Obama screwed it up:
4. There were no natural disasters before Obama took office:
5. Obama doesn’t deserve any credit for capturing Osama bin Laden:
6. And now, there were no terrorist attacks on American soil before the Kenyan usurper with the fake birth certificate moved into the White House:
What the hell is wrong with Giuliani? What the hell is wrong with people in the GOP base who believe all these lies? Do they really think you can erase history just by saying the things that happened didn’t happen?
Obviously, they do.
And that’s why Republicans selected a habitually lying. moldy, worm-infested tangerine for their presidential candidate, and why deep in their reptilian brains they thrive on campaign rhetoric that reinforces their view that the Democratic opponent is a crooked, lying bitch.
Whatever happened to the truth?