When you own the president of the United States, why wouldn’t you high five each other? The orange menace will keep letting these guys get away with murder as long as they keep lining his and his family’s pockets.
The guy is like a Batman villain:
The inevitable happened. On Tuesday, President Trump announced his administration’s intent to exit the nuclear deal with Iran, following through on a key campaign promise while shrugging off the desperate entreaties of European allies.
In his remarks, Trump panned the Obama-era deal as “one-sided” and suggested that Iran is “pursuing” nuclear weapons — something that neither American intelligence agencies, foreign governments nor the international monitors charged with inspecting Iran’s nuclear facilities believe.
Trump pointed to the Islamic Republic’s role as a sponsor of militant groups throughout the Middle East and promised to reinstate key sanctions on Iran that had been waived as part of its agreement. By doing so, critics fear, he is dooming a landmark agreement that is widely seen as effective — and setting the stage for Iran to make an actual push toward an atomic device.
A blast from the past:
U.S. first lady Melania Trump did not cover her head Saturday when they arrived in Saudi Arabia on the opening leg of his first international tour since taking office.
Two years ago, then-citizen Trump criticized then-first lady Michelle Obama’s decision to go bare-headed on a January 2015 visit with her husband.
“Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted. We have enuf enemies,” Trump tweeted at the time, including a short-hand spelling for “enough.”…
While Mrs. Trump dressed conservatively Saturday in a long-sleeved, black pantsuit accented with a wide, gold-colored belt, her below-the-shoulder brown hair blew in the breeze at King Khalid International Airport in the capital city of Riyadh.
She followed the example set by other, high-profile Western women, including Mrs. Obama.
I’m blaming you, pump truppets. He’s a lying bucket of horse vomit and has always been one. And you keep letting him vomit in your skull cavity.
Sean Spicer is an idiot, but you knew that:
Time for a history lesson:
Gas is a chemical weapon, Sean. (Fucking moron!)
Maybe this is why El Cheeto chose the air strike. From VSB:
At the time of writing, there are roughly 134813274894 different theories circulating today about why he decided to bomb Syria, when the most likely one is that he had some really good waffles for breakfast at Mar-a-Lago on Monday, and really liked the maple syrup, and kept saying “That was some really bomb syrup.” And an aid was like “Excuse me, sir? You want to bomb Syria?” And he was like “Yeah, I want some bomb syrup.” And now Syria is bombed, and Trump just fired that aid for not bringing him any more syrup.
Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner — these are not exceptional men. These vile chickenhawks are just ordinary and petty White dudes with money and power. That’s it. There’s nothing to see other than what you see. Maybe they’ll cause World War III, and maybe they won’t. But stop giving these barely sentient bumbling fucks so much damn credit for being so aggressively mediocre.
I believe the thought process went something like this:
By now, you should know that Orange Marmalade has banned U.S. entry of Muslims from certain countries. (From the Washington Post):
The president’s order, signed Friday, suspends admission to the United States of all refugees for 120 days and bars for 90 days the entry of any citizens from Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.
- Trump’s International Golf Club conglomerate is close to completing a 7,205-yard golf course in Dubai. Trump’s United Arab Emirates business partners originally said that Trump’s stance on Muslims in the U.S. won’t affect the golf course deal.
- Ivanka Trump, the business tycoon’s daughter and executive vice president of development & acquisitions for the Trump Organization, told the Hotelier Middle East that the company’s luxury line of hotels, Trump Hotel Collection, plans to build hotels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia in an exclusive interview in May.
- The international airline Qatar Airways has had a New York office in the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- In Turkey, Mr Trump’s company has been paid up to $10 million since 2014 by the developers of the luxury Trump Towers Istanbul to affix his name to the complex.
- Trump lists two companies on his FEC filing possibly related to business in Egypt: Trump Marks Egypt and Trump Marks Egypt LLC.
- Trump Hotels has plans to open two properties in Indonesia with MNC Group, a Jakarta-based media company. He received up to $5 million in royalties for each property last year, according to his personal financial disclosure.
Now, if you look at the Muslim countries President Hookerpiss has banned, and you look at the Muslim countries where he’s making money, notice that one of these things is not like the other.
For historical context:
Osama bin Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in 1957 or 1958.
The hijackers in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S. were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon.
Because we only ban Muslims from countries that produce terrorists who pose a threat to America, right?