By now, you should know that Orange Marmalade has banned U.S. entry of Muslims from certain countries. (From the Washington Post):
The president’s order, signed Friday, suspends admission to the United States of all refugees for 120 days and bars for 90 days the entry of any citizens from Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.
And you should also know that Il Douchey has business interest in certain predominantly Muslim countries. A few examples from the Independent of the U.K., Bloomberg and Mic Network.
- Trump’s International Golf Club conglomerate is close to completing a 7,205-yard golf course in Dubai. Trump’s United Arab Emirates business partners originally said that Trump’s stance on Muslims in the U.S. won’t affect the golf course deal.
- Ivanka Trump, the business tycoon’s daughter and executive vice president of development & acquisitions for the Trump Organization, told the Hotelier Middle East that the company’s luxury line of hotels, Trump Hotel Collection, plans to build hotels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia in an exclusive interview in May.
- The international airline Qatar Airways has in the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- In Turkey, Mr Trump’s company has been paid up to $10 million since 2014 by the developers of the luxury Trump Towers Istanbul to affix his name to the complex.
- Trump lists two companies on his FEC filing possibly related to business in Egypt: Trump Marks Egypt and Trump Marks Egypt LLC.
- Trump Hotels has plans to open two properties in Indonesia with MNC Group, a Jakarta-based media company. He received up to $5 million in royalties for each property last year, according to his personal financial disclosure.
Now, if you look at the Muslim countries President Hookerpiss has banned, and you look at the Muslim countries where he’s making money, notice that one of these things is not like the other.
For historical context:
Osama bin Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in 1957 or 1958.
The hijackers in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S. were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon.
Because we only ban Muslims from countries that produce terrorists who pose a threat to America, right?
The refugee ban leader at one of his golf courses in Dubai.