Gub’ner Rick “Oops!” Perry announced today that he won’t seek a fourth term as the Texas chief executive in 2014. He’s held the post longer than any other governor of the state. That kind of suggests he’s getting ready to run for president in 2016.
I mean, he did so well the last time:
- Oops, there it is: Perry won’t run in 2014, but hints at interest in 2016 bid (dailykos.com)
- “He’s Still An Idiot”: Will Rick “Oops” Perry Do It Again? (mykeystrokes.com)
- Rick Perry won’t run again in Texas (thehill.com)
- ‘Oops!’ – Another Rick Perry presidential run? (seattlepi.com)
- Rick Perry not running for Texas governor, coy on 2016 (washingtontimes.com)