Unfortunately, I can’t figure out how to embed this on a WordPress page, but here’s what you have to know.
You’re sent to a television screen, complete with multiple channels. Flip the channels, and everyone is lip syncing the song. On ESPN, on the History Channel, on “The Price is Right,” in movies. On a Food Channel. There’s even a channel with a young Bob Dylan.
Or you can watch the whole thing on one channel.
It is definitely one of the most amazing things you’re every going to see on the Internet.
- Interactive Bob Dylan Music Video Allows You To Change TV Channels, Watch Every Show Lip-Sync The Song (geekologie.com)
- WATCH IT: Bob Dylan’s ‘New’ Music Video Is Amazing! (khq.com)
- Official Interactive Music Video for ‘Like A Rolling Stone’ by Bob Dylan Featuring People on TV Shows Singing Along (laughingsquid.com)
- This Interactive Music Video For Bob Dylan’s ‘Like A Rolling Stone’ Is Pretty Impressive (businessinsider.com)
- Bob Dylan’s Interactive ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ Video Promo Is Awesomely Surreal (mediabistro.com)
- Bob Dylan’s ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ Interactive Video Mimics TV Surfing (mashable.com)
- Bob Dylan’s Incredible Channel-Surfing Music Video Features Drew Carey, Fake Cable News Show (mediaite.com)
- Bob Dylan Has Released One of the Coolest Music Videos Ever (radioalice.cbslocal.com)