OK, this is going to sound bizarre.
I just got a digital antenna, which allows me to watch broadcast television.
(Yeah, I know it’s no big deal. But I haven’t had cable television since 2003, and I never got an antenna for television until this week. So all that stuff people were saying the past decade about the thing they saw the previous night on the tube. … I had no idea what they were talking about.)
And I’m thinking, why is he doing this?
So I go online, and the Intertubes tell me that it’s for guys who leak as a result of prostate cancer surgery. But I’m wondering if the number of men with that problem is that high? High enough to justify an ad campaign that has to get into the millions of dollars.
Then I saw this:
And suddenly, everything makes sense.
So the lesson I get out of it?
I should have never gotten a digital antenna. There are some things I was better off not knowing.
- Tv Antennas (bestbuy.com)
- 6 Main Causes Of Prostate Enlargement (freddysante.wordpress.com)
- Depend Shields and Guards: Maxi pads…”for men” (thebrotip.wordpress.com)
- Best Indoor TV Antenna | Best TV Antenna (besttvantenna.wordpress.com)
- Great, cheap antennas to watch free TV (wcpo.com)