The shutdown is the fault of the Republican Party. Republican Rep. Randy Neugebauer of Texas supports the legislation that led to the shutdown. Because of the shutdown that Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-Dickwad) supports, federal monuments nationwide are closed to visitors.
That includes the World War II Memorial in Washington D.C.
So since it’s closed TO EVERYONE, what does Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-Teabag) do?
Because of Rep. Randy Neugebauer, federal employees who have to work won’t get paid until the shutdown is over. That includes the park ranger Rep. Randy Neugebauer (GOP-Scumsucker) is yelling at for enforcing a shutdown that Rep. Randy Neugebauer and his party created.
Oh yeah, and when Rep. Randy Neugebauer voted for the shutdown, he made sure that people like Rep. Randy Neugebauer would keep getting their paychecks during the shutdown.
Did I mention this bottom feeder’s name is Rep. Randy Neugebauer? Something for Texans to remember when they vote for congressmen in 2014.
- Texas Congressman Randy Neugebauer Tells Park Ranger She Should Be “Ashamed” for Enforcing Shutdown (blogs.dallasobserver.com)
- Republican Texas Rep. Randy Neugebauer Confronts Park Ranger at WWII Memorial (theepochtimes.com)
- Rep. Neugebauer blames park ranger for shutdown, gets blasted by onlookers (dailykos.com)
- Neugebauer plays tough, bullies Park Service Ranger (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- Texas congressman accosts World War II Memorial park ranger (kfor.com)
- GOP House Rep Confronts Park Ranger, Demands Apology For Shutdown (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- GOP Rep. Gets Into Heated Exchange With Park Ranger (talkingpointsmemo.com)